The Marketing Program envisions to be a dynamic and leading program that transforms students into future marketing leaders and practitioners.
To provide a quality program that integrates latest knowledge and best practices in marketing, and train students in communication skills, ethics and creativity.
- Our students will illustrate good knowledge of Marketing in different course assessments that they undergo.
- Our students will describe practical solutions for marketing problems applying the theory in practice.
- Our students will demonstrate their written communication skills through project reports, assignments and essays submitted.
- Our students will exhibit their oral communication skills through presentations made for different courses.
- Our students will effectively use technology in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data for projects assigned to them.
- Our students will identify ethical issues and provide solutions in business decision- making contexts.
- Our students will work effectively in teams as part of accomplishing group projects and tasks assigned to them.