PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Aviation Management, graduates are expected to:
- Demonstrate deep appreciation of business strategies, goals, models, and processes for domestic and global economic ecology of organizations by independently and collaboratively taking holistic and global perspectives of issues.
- Exhibit sound knowledge of essential business functions, especially in-depth knowledge of aviation and management disciplines.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in effectively communicating ideas.
- Apply creative and interdisciplinary skills in critical information analysis and complex problem-solving in aviation and management related issues.
- Choose ethically and socially responsible courses of actions by analyzing and conscientiously seeking to fulfil ethical and legal duties to organizations and society.
- Demonstrate the awareness and the use of new technology and innovation, including information technology, in improving business/management processes and models of organizations and economies.