PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in finance, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Explain main concepts and models in finance.
- Analyze and solve financial cases quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and work effectively in teams.
- Generate responsible and ethical financial decisions.
- Convey ideas and concepts effectively through oral and written communications.
- Utilize databases and software to make financial decision.