PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Define the fundamental functions and conceptual underpinnings of accounting in Saudi Arabia and globally.
- Synthesise business information and problems through application of technical accounting concepts
- Apply analytical and critical thinking in business decision making.
- Articulate relevant professional codes of conduct and ethical standards related to the practice of accounting,
- Understand group dynamics and become a contributing team member and apply the principles of leadership.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral form.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written form using modern technologies.