The Community Service & Continuing Education Center CSCEC at Prince Sultan University enables students, families, and the business community to improve their lives through timely job-oriented educational and training programs, projects, social activities focusing on and creating real benefits to fulfill people needs and wants.
Our purpose is to work with empower of our community by enabling them to shape their futures through practice-based learning, training programs, and projects. Understanding the power of knowledge and its transfer through education and training, the CSCEC serves the community through a broad array of programs, projects, activities and events.
Our vision is committed to enhancing and expanding educational opportunities, cultivating intellectual and creative potential and preparing leaders for the changing market.
Our mission is to offer educational training programs, expand university relations with the large community by promoting leadership, personal growth, and professional development. The CSCEC positively gives back to the community by training work forces to meet the needs of the local business and industries. CSCEC also has a key role in enlivening activities and events to entertain, enlighten and enchant young and old via its community events.
Our main objective is to build the relationship between the university and the community by contributing to expanding religious, social, cultural, and academic awareness as well as complying with the needs of the community concerning training and rehabilitation programs, different educational seminars, that are harmonious with technological advancements, human capabilities, and modern communication systems.
- showcase the range and quality of PSU CSCEC programs-e.g. E4E,SME, foreign languages
- be recognized as a valuable resource to the external communities
- develop and maintain partnerships with the corporate sectors and other associations to facilitate learning opportunities at PSU
- enhance educational, cultural, and entertainment opportunities on campus
- increase participation of PSU faculty and students in the projects of the university which are opened to the public