The Accounting Program aspires to become a center of excellence and innovation in accounting education and research in the Middle East.
The Accounting Program endeavors to provide quality education and pave the way for the graduates to pursue professional careers and postgraduate studies. The program aims to meet the growing needs of the stakeholders through commitments to ethical standards and continuous improvement in accordance with accepted practices of international professional accounting bodies.
- Maximize student experiences and employability.
- Embed an agile curriculum that reflects the need of the profession.
- Stakeholders engagement for operational efficiency.
- Expand students’ awareness of accounting profession.
- Create students’ awareness of accounting program opportunities.
- Create mutually beneficial community relationship that enhances student experiences.
- Continue to strengthen global perspectives and internationalization.