PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon successful completion of the Master of Business Administration, graduates are expected to be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of business theory and practices.
- Demonstrate effective and persuasive communication skills in presentation.
- Produce a clear and logical written report.
- Develop solutions and recommendations to business problems using an interdisciplinary approach.
- Report and generate strategic solutions demonstrating their leadership skills in approaching and solving business problems.
- Analyze issues using a local as well as global perspectives.